Senior Salesforce Developer
Tengo is an exciting international tech consultancy working for clients in USA, Europe and LATAM. We focus on providing our clients with world-class consulting, development & support services, specializing in Salesforce technology. We are passionate about diving in deep with our clients, to understand their business and become a trusted partner, enabling us to recommend and deliver innovative business solutions which add real value.
We are looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer / Consultant to join
our growing team at Tengo. This individual will have a
mix of deep technical skills together with excellent client-facing
consulting and communication skills. You will be responsible for
leading projects and managing other developers to deliver high quality solutions.
This position is a high-profile growth opportunity for an individual
who is ambitious and eager to succeed and become part of a rapidly growing company.
- Work directly with client teams to understand their business and shape requirements.
- Implement and deliver high quality solutions based on best-practices, combining both declarative and programmatic (code) features of Salesforce.
- Perform deployments and migrations and automate processes.
- Take ownership and responsibility for the successful delivery of projects which aim to exceed client expectations.
- Provide leadership and mentoring to other developers, defining and monitoring tasks to guarantee successful project outcomes.
- Continuously keep up-to-date with new Salesforce products, new versions and capabilities and share knowledge with the wider team.
- Evolve internal standards and processes.
- 4+ years experience delivering solutions with Salesforce.
- Strong Salesforce Administration / Configuration Skills.
- Strong Salesforce Development Skills - Apex Classes, Triggers, Lightning Components. Webservices (REST).
- Excellent Communication Skills - Both Oral and Written.
- Fluent/Advanced English.
- Proactive, Self-Motivated with the ability to work independently without supervision.
- Attention to Detail.
- Minimum 2x Salesforce certifications.
- University degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field.
Nice To Have
- User Experience (UX) Thinking and Design fundamentals.
- Salesforce Community Development.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary based on experience.
- Attractive Additional Employee Benefits.
- Flexible working.
- Exciting and challenging projects with international and local clients.
- Salesforce Certifications, training and mentoring.
- Huge amount of learning and growth opportunities.
- Entrepreneurial Environment.
Please send us your CV/Resume in English to